Wednesday, August 24, 2011

U2 360 Concert

































For those who know me, U2 has been a huge part of my life since, well, the 80s. Lets flash back to 1989 when the movie Rattle & Hum came out and I went to it about 53 times, and had the movie stubs taped to my wall. I was/am obsessed. I finally got to see them in concert for the first time in 2005 on their Vertigo Tour in Salt Lake, and it was a dream come true. When they came out with the opening song, I literally burst into tears like a crazed Beatle fan. We then traveled to Hawaii the next yr to see them again. Such a cool concert. Finally they made their way to Salt Lake again in May 2011 for their 360 Tour. After holding our tickets for over a year, Steve wasnt able to make it, so I took the boys. All my siblings (minus a prego Shelby) also came, and it was a night I'll never forget. Thank you Bono, Edge, Larry, and Adam!

No comments:

Post a Comment