Monday, April 5, 2010

Savannahs 8th Bday







For the last year, Vanna has been asking to get her ears pierced. I had to wait til I was 12, so I told her thats how long she'll have to wait. She's pointed out many girls that are younger than she is and many babies who already have their ears pierced, while she will have to wait til shes 12, which may as well be forever! So on her 8th bday I picked her up from school and suprised her with the news that we're going to the mall to pierce her ears. She made many phone calls after to tell how brave she was that she didnt even flinch when they pierced them. I've had many regrets since piercing them, since she is so diligent about cleaning them 3 times a day like they told her. She's driving me crazy with "Mom, we need to do my ears!"

1 comment:

  1. So mom had me wait until I was 8. She did the same thing..she picked me up from school and took me!
    So excited that you have this blog.

    ReplyDelete